Allistair’s drive and passion has always been a simple one: To make those around him better. A big part of his philosophy is geared around self investment and continual life learning.
Highly motivated and now into his 21st year of training and consulting, he is driven by a deep desire to learn, share and empower those he works with.
Allistair loves to speak, and has presented in over 25 countries worldwide. Some of those assignments have included the Netherlands Olympic Federation, Australian Tennis, USPTA, NCAA colleges and numerous other sports academies and clubs. Never afraid to lead by example, he was himself a former world class athlete in the sport of Duathlon, competing in 5 world championships. In 2013, he completed an astonishing 12 marathons in 12 months, a challenge he put upon himself to test his very own methods in athlete training and recovery.
Based in Florida, USA, Allistair consults and works closely together with teams, colleges, coaches, athletes and parents who simply strive for better. He contributes articles to various magazines on performance enhancement training, movement, motivation and mindset.
- Consulting for Athletes, Coaches, Colleges.
- Speaking / Clinics / Seminars.
- Team motivational talks - Building Champion Mindsets. li>
- Parents in sport consulting.
- Youth Development.
Athletes, Teams & Clients
Tennis (ATP & WTA)
- Dinara Safina - World number 1 ranked player
- Svetlana Kuznetsova - US Open & French Open champion, world nr.2
- Jelena Dokic - World number 4
- Kevin Anderson - World nr.15
- Xavier Malisse - World number 19
- Alex Bogomolov Jr. - Top 30 & Olympian Athlete
- Bernard Tomic - Australian Davis Cup & nr.1 player
- Monica Puig - Top 40 WTA
- Yanina Wickmayer - nr.12 WTA
- Meghan Shauhnessy - Doubles top 3 & singles number 11
- Kveta Peschke - World nr.1 doubles & 2011 Wimbledon Champion
- Karolina Sprem - World number 17
- Mirjana Lucic - World top 30
- Anna Lena Gronefeld - World number 13
- Jamea Jackson - World number 40
- Alexa Glatch - USA Fed Cup player
Squash (PSA & WISPA)
- Ramy Ashour - 2014 World Champion & world nr.1
- Nicol David - World champion & nr 1 world rankings.
- Natalie Grinham - World number 2
- Alison Waters - World number 4
- Amr Khaled Khalifa - Men’s World Junior Squash Champion.
- LJ Anjema - World number 10
- Miguel Rodriguez - World nr.6
- Seif Abou El Einen - US Open Junior Champion.
- Analise Naude - World number 14
- Joe Kniepp - World number 8
- Jessica Korda - Current US Amateur champion and LPGA 2012 Australian Open winner
- Craig Kamps - PGA Asian tour winner Taiwan
- Graeme Smith - South African National captain
- James Dalton - South Africa Rugby world cup winning team
- Strength & Speed coach to the Super 14 Falcons professional Rugby squad- South Africa
- Delaney Collins - 3 time World Champion with Canadian National Team
- Daryl Curtis - Team Red Bull KTM moto-x
- Rory Mackie - World Champion under 23 men
- Consultant to SMU University, Dallas, TX women’s Tennis team NCAA
- Presented at 2014 & 2015 Australian Open Grand Slam coaches conference
- Presented at various USPTA, PTR & US Soccer conferences
- Advisor European Squash Academy
- Consultant to La Liga Spanish Football Team - Name witheld due to contract agreement
- Speaker at Netherlands Sports National Olympic Committee conference on total athlete development
- Member of Belgium Davis Cup team
- Coached & lectured at prestigious schools such as MIT & Harvard
- Fitness trainer & consultant to the Miss South Africa beauty contestant pageant winners
- Fitness consultant and trainer to two Miss Universe contestants
- Strength & Conditioning coach to 2003 Dutch world cup cricket team
- Strength & conditioning coach for the KNLTB (Dutch Tennis federation) coach to regional tennis talent
Personal Sports Achievements
- 1990 – Played SA Junior nationals tennis
- 1994 – South African national colors in Duathlon (running and cycling) in juniors
- 1994 – Represented and captained South Africa at World Championships in Australia
- 1994 – National junior champion
- 1995 – National age group champion (20-24 year age)
- 1995 – Placed 4th in World Duathlon championships in Cancun, Mexico (age group 20-24)
- 1998 – Placed 7th in World Duathlon Championships in Rimini, Italy (age group 25-29)
- 2001/02 – Winner of South Africa’s fittest man competition
- 2001 – Placed 2nd in World Duathlon Championships in Atlanta, USA (age group 25-29)
- 2004 – Placed 6th in World Duathlon Championships in Geel, Belgium (age group 30-34)
- 2008/10 – Amsterdam marathon, Seattle, Hobart, Dubai.
- 2011 – Member of "Team Livestrong" in Los Angeles Marathon.
- 2013 – Completed 12 marathons in 12 months - Miami, Malta, Tampa, Milan, Prague, Yorkshire, Brecon, Aspen, Montreal, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, Atlanta
- 2013 – USA Powerman Duathlon age group Champion
- 2014 – 3rd Place USA Powerman